Saturday, June 3, 2023

Knitting bag

 If you are a knitter and you are anything like me, you have more than one project going at the same time.  So when it comes to knitting project bags, you usually have plenty.  

Well, my friend, Sharon, sent me a site from Jittery Wings Quilt Co. with a free pattern for a knitting sack called the Davenport Knit Sack.  

.

I thought I would give this one a try.   Being a quilter, you know there are plenty of scraps in the stash that I could use to make up a bag or two.  

I ordered some purse closures (four to a pack) and that's where I started with making this bag.  

Two bags in and I love them. 




They are lined.


I have two more closures, so will probably make two more bags.  

These are so cute and pretty simple to make  and the perfect size for a smallish knit project.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...