Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Customer quilting

There's been a bit of customer quilting going on lately. 

First one was a Christmas tree.  Either she is late or very early for next Christmas.  Either way, she is happy it is done.   I used white thread and the Flurry pantograph on this one.  

 






Just took this one off the long arm.  It's a panel with added borders, but I don't the name of it.  I am going to call it the Spirograph panel though because that is what it reminds me of.  



I quilted this with the Blue Lagoon pantograph using a teal So Fine thread on top and a dark gray in the bobbin.  The backing was a navy print matching the borders.  


I, also, did some pillow shams for a gal.  I used the Cupid pantograph for these and will be using it for the queen sized quilt she is putting together now.  




Now, on to some of my own quilts along with a charity quilt or two.  








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...