Saturday, August 28, 2021

Uno, Dos, tres done

Yup, I can call three projects done.  

The first one is the teal and rose quilt top that finally made it to the longarm.  Quilted it using the Heather pantograph.



Here's a peek at the backing.




It is 100 percent done now that the binding is on.


Then there is that pair of socks that I kept working on while sitting in waiting rooms.  Those doctor visits started getting really spread out so I just finally decided to finish them.




These were done in the Opal sock yarn #9703.   The striping was  much more subtle than the last pair I made, but I still love the striping effect you get with this yarn.  

Third project is this lovely piece of fabric that a customer brought to me to quilt as a whole cloth.  I just fell in love with this fabric.  Makes me want to redo all the decor in my house and go with a more modern look.  I just love the colors.   They make me happy.

It is the Moody Blooms kit from Moda.


I quilted this one with the Banana Leaves panto which I think complimented the floral design and used white Glide and white Fil-Tec bobbins.







The quilting really shows up on the back which is a cotton sateen.  This customer will truly be able to use both sides of this quilt.  


The really nice thing is that she sent me a picture of her quilt on her bed.  It looks prefect!


On to some more projects.  Bought fabric today for a baby quilt and bought yarn for another sweater.  Need to keep busy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...