Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Keeping the hands busy with inbetween projects.....

What with getting all these really "old" UFOs being made  into tops lately, I have been doing some smaller on-the-side  projects in between  because the hands have to be busy all the time.  

On the knitting front, I have made the first of two "Hungry Caterpillar" baby sleep sacks (there's enough yarn in the skeins to make two).  


Yarn used was Madeline Tosh , 100% super wash merino wool.  

This will make such a cute photo op with some cute baby all snuggled in for a nap.  

It was a fun and easy project.

The next project I did was a sewing project called  the Diva Wallet.  This kit has been sitting on my sewing table for a couple of years and I figured now was a good time to get it done since I have been on a roll for getting things completed.

Front


Back


Inside shows six card holders, two open pockets and one zippered pocket.  It all closes with the metal male/female clasp.  


It's a little time consuming, but I already have other fabric combinations in mind. 

Ok....on to the second Hungry Caterpillar.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...