Thursday, November 12, 2020

Steampunk

This quilt is so stinkin' cute!!!  I want it, but the customer said I can't have it.  

😢

Steampunk Halloween.



Quilted this one with the Bauhaus pantograph which looks very much like a circuit board.  That's something I can see being used in making a steampunk character.  


I so enjoyed working on this quilt because of its theme even though Halloween is over.  Hey!  She's way ahead of herself for next Halloween though.


Here's the back showing the stitch definition.  


Do I go out and buy this panel?  Make one for myself? Do I need another quilt?
Probably not, but it's so darn cute!!!!

In case you want to make me one, it's called Steampunk Halloween/Clockwork Creatures.  

😁

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...