Thursday, August 4, 2022

What's been happening in the........

 KITCHEN.....

Made a cream pie


Tried my hand at scones.


Canned some Georgia peaches. 


IN THE KNITTING AREA........

I started some shorty socks



This project (t-shirt)  got ripped out.


 
This sweater has been started.





I am, also, working on making this vest.




IN THE LONGARM DEPARTMENT.......

Quilted this customer's Christmas train quilt





Did some custom work on one of my very old ....waiting in the wings.....quilts.  I'll call it Robyn Pandolph's Basket of 4-patches.









.....and managed to get a charity quilt quilted, too.  I used the "Jax" panto on this one.  





On top of that, the weather has been wonderful, so I have been enjoying that here at home and up North at the cabin.  

Just a gal trying to keep her hands busy at all times.  












No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...