Monday, December 7, 2020

The Incredible Mr. Limpet

Just saw this movie on TV the other day.  Don Knotts turns into a dolphin and ends up working for the Navy.

Then what do you know, I have a dolphin quilt to get quilted and that movie is all I can think of.  lol


The panto I used for this quilt is called "Sound Waves" which is reminiscent of the movie using sonar while Don Knotts was a spy for the Navy, 
I, also, thought it gave the look of waves in the ocean, too.


I matched the So Fine thread to the turquoise fabric using it both on top and in the bobbin.  

So, this is another quilt off the long arm; and soon to be keeping some young one warm this winter. 

Other than this, Christmas decorating is done, lots of knitting is taking place and now I need to get gifts wrapped.  Got to keep the momentum going.

 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...