Sunday, September 22, 2019

Another one quilted......

One more quilt got quilted in less than 24 hours.   Yeah!


I used the Daisies Galore pantograph with a sun yellow thread. (So Fine)




There are three quilts to be bound now.  

The bindings are made and stitched onto the quilts.

My plan was to start to hand stitch the bindings down while watching my grandson play at a soccer invitational.  It was 89* out and I just couldn't manage, but I did use one of the quilts to shield my legs from the hot sun on this last day of summer.  As it was, we were sitting so far from the field trying to eek out any shade that we could on the school grounds.  


On getting home, two of the bindings are stitched down.  

Red on the brights.


Matching gray on the baby quilt.



The next day I finished the third.

Pink binding that matches the backing.  



Now onto the quilt my DIL has requested.

2 comments:

  1. Another cute finish done and working your way thru that closet...I do like that pattern and just perfect!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up with you...whew! You are on a roll!! The daisy quilting design fits the quilt so well and I really like the yellow and white check on the back - full of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...