Friday, June 22, 2018

I apologize.

If you have commented on my blog and I have not responded to you or posted your comment....please forgive me.  I do so appreciate all your comments.

I was just perusing deep into Blogger and came across 56 comments waiting for moderation!  I was under the assumption that all my comments came to me via e-mail and then I just accepted the comment and it was posted.  I did not recognize any of these 56 comments, so how they got stuck in limbo....I do not know.  

There has been some discussion lately that there has been some problems with Blogger's comments, but some of these 56 were pretty old, so not sure if they have anything to do with the issues that Blogger has been having.

I guess I will have to check the moderation page occasionally to see if this is still a problem.

Anyways....thank you for checking into my blog when you do. 

I am in the process of preparing a large post in the next day or two.  I am just waiting to get a couple more pictures taken before I post it.  So stay tuned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...