Friday, August 28, 2015
Last weekend I loaded "Sunwashed", a Fig Tree quilt top, onto my Millie.
I used the "Blue Lagoon" panto to quilt this with an aqua thread , "Sew Fine" to match my fabric....top and bobbin.
Got this quilting done in a day.
Then I got right to it and started applying the binding that has been ready and waiting.
Got DH to hang my quilt outside from the eaves so I could get a good picture of the completed quilt.
Here it is in all its glory.
Here's a close up of the quilting on the finished quilt.
I pieced the backing to make it fit.
.....and here is a close up of the quilting on the back.
This is another one off the UFO list and I am jumping up and down for joy.
My husband built me some shelves for the "stash" closet so that I no longer have to stack all my large Rubbermaids on top of eac...
One more day before the end of the year and I was hoping to get just one more quilt finished for 2017. I got this pattern from a b...
This quilt came about when I was going through my stash (trying to destash, actually) and I came across a layer cake. I did some research...
Since I am sitting here recovering from surgery, I made sure I had some hand projects to keep me busy for a week or so. The first on...