Food for thought.

Memory is a wonderful treasure chest for those who know how to pack it.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

No good excuses....

Way too much time has passed since I have last posted; and I really have no good excuse except....Life.
It's been a busy last couple of months.  I can't remember being this busy in such a long time. 

The first thing I have to show is block #22 Cherry Tree


I am still behind two blocks and one border.

I got caught up on my September birthday block exchange; and both of these stars were sent out.  One of them is still in the mail making its way to Canada....truly snail mail. 

 Mary's purple/sage


Wendy's blue/yellow


Then I thought I would get ahead a little and make my October block. 

Cat's teal block


I think there are only two more blocks and I will be done for the year commitment. 

I have purchased some yarn recently and have two projects that I  intend to do, but I will save that for another post....and that post will be much sooner than this one was. 

Have a great day and take a stitch or two for your peace of mind. 


2 comments:

  1. The block looks great and I love it on that background. The stars look good too. I love your wisdom at the end, I might not be so sane if it wasn't for stitching, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good looking Cherry Tree block!!!

    ReplyDelete