Food for thought.

Memory is a wonderful treasure chest for those who know how to pack it.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another Beyond the Cherry Trees block completed.



This is #20 in the BOM series.  To get caught up I have #21, #22, and #23 to get done and then from what I understand, one of the border patterns is going to be offered next month.  There are a lot of cherries in the borders, so I really want to keep up with that so I don't burn out on putting the borders together. 

So, on to the next block

4 comments:

  1. Great looking block...I love the colour choices you've made especially that background fabric! Thanks for sharing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Love the background fabric on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you used the stripe for your basket. Works well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another BEAUTIFUL block Faye!
    I love your back ground choice for this one - it looks awesome against that pink striped basket!
    Sure wish now that I started this quilt!
    What a joy it is to watch your progress on this gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete