Food for thought.

Memory is a wonderful treasure chest for those who know how to pack it.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The weekend is not a total bust....

At least in the craft sense. Life sure gets in the way of fun stuff sometimes, but I didn't want the weekend to pass me by without accomplishing one thing quilt-wise. I finished my sixth Hearts and Hands block. I think this is the last one I had pre-made freezer paper patterns made up for, so I am going to have to get busy and cut out some more so I don't have to stop and do that the next time I feel like sitting down and putting in a few stitches.
Sure hope life settles down soon so that I can start pumping out the projects like I usually do.

Enjoy what's left of your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colours you've chosen for this quilt - so classic and elegant. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nancyh94@comcast.netJanuary 28, 2009 at 11:00 AM

    Each one is cuter than the one before. I'm love watching the progress of these blocks.

    ReplyDelete