Sunday, January 25, 2009

The weekend is not a total bust....

At least in the craft sense. Life sure gets in the way of fun stuff sometimes, but I didn't want the weekend to pass me by without accomplishing one thing quilt-wise. I finished my sixth Hearts and Hands block. I think this is the last one I had pre-made freezer paper patterns made up for, so I am going to have to get busy and cut out some more so I don't have to stop and do that the next time I feel like sitting down and putting in a few stitches.
Sure hope life settles down soon so that I can start pumping out the projects like I usually do.

Enjoy what's left of your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colours you've chosen for this quilt - so classic and elegant. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one is cuter than the one before. I'm love watching the progress of these blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...