Sunday, July 2, 2023

Catch up on knitting projects.

I've been really remiss on keeping you up- to-date on all my knitting projects.  

Over the last few months, I have been knitting more than I have been quilting.  

My goal was to get some older projects finished with a few new ones thrown in for good measure.  

In January I made....

Juniper hat

Alder mittens




February was the.....

Tuesday hat


Anita's fingerless mitts


March found me finishing the 

Cromwell sweater


Kitty Ankle socks


April was the .....

Summer picnic socks

and I just finished the Ingrid Sweater in June.



All these patterns can be found on Ravelry.  

Because I have sandbagged all these projects, I have spared you all the details, but feel free to ask if you have any questions.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...