Sunday, September 11, 2022

Another Customer quilt thrown into the mix....

This customer quilt came to me at the same time I was finishing up my Home Sweet Home quilt, but because I have a lot of trimming of loose threads and jump stitches before I feel comfortable in posting pictures of that quilt, I got this one for my customer done in quick order so that I can move ahead with my  projects.  

This is a forest panel with added blocks.  


I used the Tweet Tweet pantograph on this one.  Sometimes the "bird" is hard to find in and amongst the floral print.  You'll see the bird with his spread wings in the lower left hand of the picture below.  


I used a light blue So Fine thread on top and light grey pre-wound bobbins.  


This picture isn't true in color but is a medium shade of blue where the gray bobbins just melt into the Minky.......soft and cozy.


It's ready to go  home to the customer and be finished for some little baby that was just recently born.  

Ok.....back to my quilt so that I can share soon.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...