Saturday, May 30, 2020

Knitting needs to take a backseat......

There's plenty of quilting that needs to get done around here.  My to-be-quilted pile is growing and it isn't going to get done if I don't get down to the machine and do it.

First one completed is my "Plus Quilt".  It's been done for over six months (or is it a year?).  Anyways, it's been done way too long.

Put it on the long arm 



Here's a close up of the quilting.  It is done with the "Diagonal Plaid" pantograph. 



Finished.



Love this backing about as much as I love the front of this quilt.  In fact, I am not sure which I like better.  


Finished this one off with a great striped binding.



2 comments:

  1. Good for you with getting to it. I really like the front better yet that backing is colorful and says a statement. Either way... it adds up to a beautiful combination. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree - the back is great as is the front!! And I love to see a striped binding on most any quilt - it enhances the overall look and gives a nice frame. Well done! Enjoy your quilting time - you have the best of both worlds with your beautiful knitting and stitching. The knitting needles may be quiet for now, but bet you have a thousand more ideas going on:-)

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...