Monday, December 17, 2018

I broke down.....

.........
.....and baked a batch of cookies.


I've had a taste for some Molasses Spice Cookies.

I've never made them before, so this is a first for me.  Found the recipe on-line.  I couldn't wait to try it out, so I ate it steaming hot.  It WAS steaming hot, but pretty good.  Still, I would like some that are even more molasses-y and spicy.  

I guess I will still keep looking for a recipe.  Don't worry though...these won't go to waste.  I am sure they will be gone before Christmas.  

1 comment:

  1. No doubt you checked Pinterest? There seems to be dozens of recipes there...my daughter-in-law & I have gotten into major trouble adding new ones to try this year...

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...