Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Merry Christmas.....(panel)

Yes, it's getting to be about that time of year.  Whether I want to admit it or not, Christmas is right around the corner, but I do have to admit that I am nearly done with my Christmas shopping only because I am afraid of another shut down this winter.  

This is the sixth Christmas quilt I have finished for this one particular customer.  She is really on top of things this year.  


I used Jessie's Swirls Simplified (pantograph) for this quilt.  I felt it gave it that snow flurry look.



Here's the whole top of the quilt.  


I think it is so cute; and this is coming from someone who never was really into panels.  Fortunately, I have seen a couple super cute panels come through here the last couple of weeks.  I think these gals have helped change my mind about panels.  

I used Cream Glide on top and because I am not a fan of using a different color bobbin thread for fear of "pokies", I used cream Filtec bobbins, also.  


I think it still gives it that snow flurry/wind blown look.  

Hope the customer is happy with this one.  If not, I could keep it.  :D  I am sure I could find a place for it.  lol

OK....onto some of my own quilts and just maybe I can finish a sweater I have been working on, too.  

If I don't post before, have a Happy Thanksgiving; and I hope you can spend the day with family and friends to celebrate all that we have to be thankful for.  

 

1 comment:

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...