Thursday, August 13, 2020

What Else is Going On?

 

This pretty knitting project bag is one of many from Yarnbyrds that I have had my eye on for some time.  I just couldn't resist any longer.  It was a hard decision to make, but I love this one.  Now to fill it with one of my WIPs.  



A little side project (and a secret project) is working on these circles.  They will be added to my round  robin that was due at the June guild meeting but since we haven't met since March  (and who knows if we will be meeting in September either), I am taking my time getting this one done.  Anyways, this is for the row that is arcs.  


I mentioned in my last post that I was up North with the family enjoying some off roading.  Well, the whole family was there except for one son-in-law who was stuck working.  This is our annual get together at my friend, Dianne's, cabin.  The weather was great and we had such a good time.


While we were all together, we did some tie dying of some shirts.  

These two were Dianne's and her grandson's.


Mine


The three oldest grandsons' shirts.


This is for the youngest grandson.


Then I needed a quick fix (because if you order online, it's not quick anymore), I ran to the yarn shop and bought some yarn for a new sweater.  So, I will be busy very soon.  


1 comment:

  1. your tie dye is fabulous! The shirts came out so nicely. What a fun project.
    cute bag too

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...