Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Some charity quilting.......

Back when the quarantine first started, you might remember that I spent a few days getting quite a few kits ready for my guild to make for charity.  Well, our meetings have been canceled month after month.  I am still waiting to hear what happens with the June meeting.

If June gets canceled (which is our last meeting), I may put out a notice to come and get a kit or two from my house just to get some of these kits done. 

I put together two quilts that I cut from the charity stash and got them quilted recently, too.  These will be ready to donate once the hospitals are accepting them again.  

Red Alphabet quilt



I did a dragon fly motif on this one.

Bound it in the alphabet fabric (there was lots of that fabric).



Then there is the aqua flannel quilt with fleece backing.

Big daisy in the solid corners


Daisy's galore panto for the rest of the quilt


Finished top


Coordinating fleece backing.



I was busy for a couple of evenings hand stitching some binding down.

Last charity quilt is done now, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...