Wednesday, October 9, 2019

I refuse to say that "word" out loud just yet......

I'm in denial that the holidays are so close that some of us are already getting prepared.  

I just took this quilt off the long arm this morning.  My husband's comment was that it looked  "peppermint-y".  

So, I am sure you know which holiday I am talking about. 


This is the top. 

I did a custom, straight line quilting in a 1" increment in a So Fine cream colored thread.

Here's some close-ups.





Now, I said it was reversible.  My customer used a panel for the back; and it's so perfect.



Get ready!  It's coming sooner than later.

This customer is well on her way to being prepared.  


1 comment:

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...