Saturday, June 30, 2018

Three more down....

From the "to-be-quilted" pile, I have just completed another three more quilts.

The first one is a toddler quilt (all these are from stash).



I used the Bauhaus panto for this one with a So Fine Rainbow colored thread.




The next two are, also, from stash.  I miscalculated when I was cutting these out and ended up with enough blocks for two quilts.  I could have just made one large one, but my goal was to make these for NICU quilts.


They are both quilted with the Tweet Tweet panto.  I thought it was so sweet and perfect for these little quilts.




I used a chartreuse colored So Fine thread top and bottom for each of these.  

I am not sure if you can see the green thread on this yellow back, but I just love using a little surprise element when quilting baby quilts.  Chartreuse and tangerine are my go-to colors when it comes to baby quilts.  



Well my machine is all prepped for the next "customer" quilt.  The panto is loaded; bobbins are filled and the machine is threaded.  I just need to load the quilt and I will be ready to go.  

Right now I am down to about four quilts with another customer quilt coming soon.  

It's so easy when there's time to devote, everything is running just right and everything is prepped and ready to go.  So, I can see me being caught up in no time at all.  

Stay tuned for the next quilt or two.  



1 comment:

  1. (Anonymous) Sharon: I'm catching up on reading this morning and just happened upon this post....
    You were really prolific in June!

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...