Finished the Babes in Farmland II quilt.
A charity quilt made by a member of my guild is on the long arm now.
For something else to do besides long arming, I have cut our a few more of my stars to add to the pile. I promised not to put my stack of stars away to not see the light of day for another year or two, so I plan on making a few more stars to make the quilt just a little bigger. I cut out the fabrics that I had sitting in the box just for this purpose. The next ones I will be digging in the stash.
You can see all the other stars that I have completed here.
These stars measure out to be 5" finished.
The more I look at these, the more I want to see this in a quilt. We'll see how far I get.