Friday, September 25, 2015

Moving right along.....

Finished the Babes in Farmland II quilt. 



A charity quilt made by a member of my guild is on the long arm now.

For something else to do besides long arming, I have cut our a few more of my stars to add to the pile.  I promised not to put my stack of stars away to not see the light of day for another year or two, so I plan on making a few more stars to make the quilt just a little bigger.  I cut out the fabrics that I had sitting in the box just for this purpose.  The next ones I will be digging in the stash.  


You can see all the other stars that I have completed here.

These stars measure out to be 5" finished.  

The more I look at these, the more I want to see this in a quilt.  We'll see how far I get.  

2 comments:

  1. Have a look at the Time Warp Stars on Barbara Brackman's website. I have been making them every week since the start in January. They are all about the fabrics you use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on an adorable finish - that Babes in Farmland 2 is very sweet.
    Love those stars... this will be a fabulous quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...