Saturday, April 26, 2014
First "real" attempt.
I made my first real attempt at custom work on my long arm.
I have done straight line, wavy line stitching and meandering, but this is the first one like this.
Not perfect, but passable.
It's my daughter's HST quilt that she said to practice on.
I hope she likes it.
Next, I am loading a customer quilt (my sister-in-law's) that I will be doing a "ribbons and roses" panto on. It's a queen-sized quilt, 9-patch with alternating plain blocks. Since that quilt is done in Robyn Pandolph fabrics, I just felt that ribbons and roses fit perfectly.
I meant it when I said it. But I failed and ended up doing it. I picked up the knitting needles instead of getting back to my pile o...
One more day before the end of the year and I was hoping to get just one more quilt finished for 2017. I got this pattern from a b...
Since I am sitting here recovering from surgery, I made sure I had some hand projects to keep me busy for a week or so. The first on...
This quilt came about when I was going through my stash (trying to destash, actually) and I came across a layer cake. I did some research...