I look back over the week and amaze myself on what I have accomplished. I guess when there is a deadline (baby due), I really get motivated.
I got both hounds tooth quilts quilted and bound.
I made my daughter roman shades for the baby's room.
She still is going to make yellow and white chevron valances to put over the shades; and here is a peek at the adorable tree behind the crib.
Then, last night I finished quilting the "life cycle" quilt and put the binding on it tonight.
(a little tongue in cheek humor)
I should mention, this quilt is a "version" of the Moda Bake Shop quilt.
I still have a few loose threads that need to be sewn in, but I can finally say that I am ready for this baby to be born and my getting my daughter's shades up today should put her mind at ease so that she can finally say the room is ready for the baby, too.