Monday, August 12, 2013

Trouble with Tribbles.....

I am trying to get ready to attend the Grand Rapids AQS quilt show, but the girls had other ideas.
 
 
 
 
They were over tonight making "poofs" for the  baby shower that we are having in a couple of weeks.
 
These are going to decorate the ceiling over the tables.
 
Below are just a "FEW" that they made.   
 
 
Believe me.....I think they were multiplying like the Tribbles of Star Trek. 
 
Oh well, one more thing off my list of things to get done for the shower. 
 
Now to go finish packing.
 
I should have lots to post about after I get back from the Big Quilt Show in Grand Rapids, MI.
 
See you soon!

2 comments:

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...