Sunday, July 21, 2013
The baskets are finally together.
This is not going to be my flattest or most square quilt that I have made.
No matter how I have tried, it's just not doing what it is supposed to do.
I am thinking that with all the homespuns thrown in with the regular cotton fabrics it has kind of thrown this whole quilt out of whack.
But.... I have applied the first 1 1/2" borders to help square it up before I get onto the next steps.
It's probably more square now, but there are still some pooches in there that I am really not happy about. I guess this will be my problem quilt when I get it to the long arm.
Also, got some time in today on the christening gown.
Here it is at 22 rows.
It's taking some concentration with all the yarn overs and what nots, so I am working on it a little at a time. I am hoping because it is a "small" project, that I will be able to get it done without too much delay.
Ok...that's it for me for right now.
I meant it when I said it. But I failed and ended up doing it. I picked up the knitting needles instead of getting back to my pile o...
One more day before the end of the year and I was hoping to get just one more quilt finished for 2017. I got this pattern from a b...
Since I am sitting here recovering from surgery, I made sure I had some hand projects to keep me busy for a week or so. The first on...
This quilt came about when I was going through my stash (trying to destash, actually) and I came across a layer cake. I did some research...