Friday, July 19, 2013
Too many irons....
....in the fire.
I have my blocks sewn together.
These are just two of the 12.
I have them numbered with my numbered pins so that I know where I wanted them to go.
These pins have really come in handy.
I am in the process of trimming these up and then putting them in rows.
But hey! Apparently this wasn't enough to keep me busy. My DD who is expecting wants a "knitted or crocheted" christening gown.
So, being the wonderful mother and Mimi (grandmother) that I am.....
I am now knitting.
I am going to add a few more lace rows to the bottom of this dress to make it longer.
There just aren't enough hours in a day.
My husband built me some shelves for the "stash" closet so that I no longer have to stack all my large Rubbermaids on top of eac...
One more day before the end of the year and I was hoping to get just one more quilt finished for 2017. I got this pattern from a b...
This quilt came about when I was going through my stash (trying to destash, actually) and I came across a layer cake. I did some research...
Since I am sitting here recovering from surgery, I made sure I had some hand projects to keep me busy for a week or so. The first on...