Food for thought.

Memory is a wonderful treasure chest for those who know how to pack it.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chicago weekend



No sewing for me this weekend.  We are headed to Chicago for some shopping, eating and more shopping and then we will be attending a friend's son's wedding and then heading home. 

The baby quilt at last Sunday's shower was a huge success.  I think it was the only "blanket", "aphgan", quilt that was actually opened up fully and shown in its totality.  That was a good feeling.

Also, want to shout out a thank you to my son who took "out" the "date" that appeared in my header picture.  I think he did a good job.  Thank you dear son. 

See you next week. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Chicago! Having computer whiz helpers is so nice :)

    ReplyDelete