Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chicago weekend



No sewing for me this weekend.  We are headed to Chicago for some shopping, eating and more shopping and then we will be attending a friend's son's wedding and then heading home. 

The baby quilt at last Sunday's shower was a huge success.  I think it was the only "blanket", "aphgan", quilt that was actually opened up fully and shown in its totality.  That was a good feeling.

Also, want to shout out a thank you to my son who took "out" the "date" that appeared in my header picture.  I think he did a good job.  Thank you dear son. 

See you next week. 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy Chicago! Having computer whiz helpers is so nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...