Friday, February 18, 2011

Birthday Star Exchange....

I received my second star block.  My request was country reds (no bright reds) and cream/tan.  Isn't it beautiful?


Next are the four February blocks I mailed out.  I think all of the gals have received them, if not...someone is getting a sneak peek.

Another country red and tan (I almost  kept this one....LOL)


Anything green.


Blue; blue/violet.


Red/black


It won't be long and the rest of my blocks will be showing up.  I can hardly wait.  It's like Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blocks Faye!
    How fun & exciting to give & receive these star blocks for everyone's birthdays.

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...