Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Belated Christmas gift....

I asked Santa to bring me this Sew-Ezi portable sewing table and it came just a little late for Christmas morning, but that is ok. I can hardly wait to use it.






There have been a couple gals at retreats that I have attended that have brought these. If you have ever been to a retreat, you end up putting your machine on a table and thus the machine is not very ergonomically correct making it somewhat tiring to work at your machine for any lengthy period of time.


This table is portable, has it own carrying case, folds up flat, has great wheels and the insert is cut to fit your particular sewing machine. You can get different inserts for different machines. I, also, got the insert that serves as a light box. Oh.....if you only knew how many times I have taped an applique pattern to my window and traced from there (that doesn't work at night) or used my stained glass coffee table to trace (the leaded glass pieces help to distort your pattern), so this will be a great improvement.


Also, I got this to use here at home for the Elna that I won for the on-line quilt contest a little over a year ago. So, I will have both of my machines (Viking I Plus and my Elna 8600) set up at the same time and just may have them going at the same time, too. I'll be sewing on one and embroidering with the other....LOL!


Anyways, if you are interested in checking out this great quilter's/sewer's gadget, check it out here. http://www.seweziusa.com/


Now I think I will go and put my machine in it and see just how well it works.

6 comments:

  1. That looks lovely - you're going to be busy with both machines going at the same time - LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need one of those. Not want, NEED!
    Thanks for sharing that....and now...get to using it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! I am pretty sure you will love your new table. I have had mine going on 2 years and I wouldn't do without it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to LOVE that table!!

    jenniebeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think I just might be saving to get this. I really need it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift; which Santa was that???:-)
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! 2010 is going to be a great year; I’m welcoming it from the sofa where I’m all snuggled up with a hand quilting project. I cannot think of a better way to start a new year:-)

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...