Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Hope you all had a great Mother's Day. I know I did. All my kids were here this morning to make me breakfast.


Oldest dear daughter made a (don't know the official name of it ) puff pastry topped with scrambled eggs and then on top of that was smoked salmon and asparagus and then topped with some kind of cheese. Mmmm...it was yummy. There was a fruit salad, too. Dear son made homemade cinnamon rolls and youngest dear daughter brought the bacon.


The kitchen was even cleaned up after all the cooking, too.


Best thing though was the strawberry that my 4 1/2 year old grandson saw and told his mom that that particular strawberry was for Mimi. He presented the most beautiful strawberry to me and was so proud to see how pleased I was to receive it. It was the shape of a heart.



A precious gift from a precious little boy.

6 comments:

  1. Well, I have to agree, that is the perfect strawberry for a wonderful Mimi. Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.........that's too sweet and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally checked it out. Really nice, mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you hated to eat the strawberry, but at least you got a picture of it to put in a scrapbook. Aren't grandchilden wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day surrounded by children who love you dearly. Your grandson is just precious to present you with a heart shaped strawberry.
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...