Thursday, May 7, 2009

A day of good things.....

Yesterday I came home from work with a FedEx note on my door that they tried to make a delivery that I had to sign for, so I had to go and pick up my package at their office, since it was too late last night, I went and picked it up tonight; and this is what I had waiting for me .....






Also, got a gift for Mother's Day (just a tad early) that was a real surprise. Going to have to do a lot of setting up for this one as the laptop is a satellite (something very new to me) and has to be set up for the wireless remote AND and has a picture recognition (think I need to go fix my hair or face or both). The printer is wireless which I have been wanting for awhile.

Well, I think I will be playing for a little while, but then I have to get busy on some of those quilts that are waiting for me over there <<<<<<<

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see that your quilt has arrived safely at home!
    Good luck figuring out your new technology......I zoned out just reading those few sentences.
    S

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...