Saturday, January 10, 2009

Not enough to do......right!!!

It's not like I don't have enough to do around here without starting something new, but I just had to. I have been itching to try the fingerless gloves as my friend, Sharon, has been pumping them out. It always feels good to get a project done, even if it is just a quick project. So here is the start of my fingerless gloves...a simple pattern; and I thought I would throw in the Hearts and Hand block that I finished this morning, too.



Gotta get started on the knitted socks that I want to try my hand at soon, too. Before long, it will be too warm to wear those kind of socks. Oh heck....that's just wishful thinking. Here in Michigan, it feels like it is going to be cold forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...