Friday, September 9, 2022

Trick or Treat

 Just finished this Halloween quilt for a customer. 

Parts come from a panel and the rest of it is pieced, but it is so adorable.

She is super ready for the holiday this year 



I quilted this one using the Bauhaus pantograph.


Silver Glide thread (non-metallic) was used on top and  light gray Fil-tec bobbins.  



Here's the back of this quilt.  


I think this quilt just makes you smile.  

On the other hand, there is still a lot of other quilting going on here AND lots of knitting.  Once I get my pictures together, I will share the knitting, but the custom quilt I have been working on still has two more borders to complete.  Once that is done, I will have a load of pictures to share on that one  I am really getting excited to share what I have done on this quilt.  

In the meantime, this Halloween quilt will be going back to its home tomorrow.  So for me, that's another one done on the list.  

Happy crafting.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...