Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Dwindling list.....

 In my last post I had a list of things to do.  

Dentist......check

Customer quilt......check




Quilted this one with Jessie's Swirls Simplified

I did manage to knit a couple rows of my Hinterland sweater.


I've placed a lifeline just before starting my colorwork because I have decided if I don't care for the yarn that I chose for my colorwork, I can rip back to that lifeline without having to rip out the whole thing.  

Picked up a couple more fabrics for the baby quilt that I need to make, but that is as far as I have gotten on that one.  

AND....I do believe cleaning house was on that list, but as you can see.....that is still at the bottom of the list and I haven't had a chance (nor do I want to) to get to it.  :D

The more I can get done and free myself up from those things that weigh me down, maybe I can make some real headway on some things that I really want to do.  

Happy making!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...