Saturday, July 24, 2021

My, my.....where has the time gone?

It's so hard to be productive craft-wise when the weather has been so beautiful this summer.  All one wants to do is be outside.  

I had to do some hospital waiting room time recently, so I picked up some yarn that I purchased recently from a friend who sells her sock yarn on  Instagram.  PurpleSockYarnCo.  if you are interested.  She sells Opal sock yarn and it works up looking like you have done a lot of work on your socks.  





Sock #2 is well on its way.  Can't let that sit around too long or there won't be a pair of socks to wear.

Then on the quilting side of things, I just took this customer quilt off the longarm.  

It's a cityscape panel.....very modern/art deco.

I chose the Kandinsky panto which is very modern to quilt this one up.  Purple So Fine was used on top and a hot pink Filtec prewound bobbin on the bottom for the light pink ombre fabric.






I am not usually a fan of panels, but I have to say that this gal picks the coolest panels I have ever come across.  

Well, I am off to finish sock #2 and just maybe get another quilt on the long arm while I am in the mood.  Besides, it's raining outside, so I really have no excuse.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...