Sunday, May 31, 2020

Another quilt finish....

My Bonnie and Camille, Red and Green quilt that Seven Sisters Quilt shop kitted up called Miss Ivey's quilt was put on the long arm, quilted and I wasted no time in getting it bound, too.  

I am feeling excited to have been so productive the last couple of weeks.

This one is quilted with the Tweet Tweet pantograph.  Since the quilt is not really a Christmas quilt but feeling quite homey to me and the fact that I love birds.....well, it just seemed appropriate.




Here's the whole quilt after quilting it. 


Love this backing.   It reminded me of a red pussy willow, but I am sure it could be a winter berry, too.


When it comes to binding, I always love a stripe for a binding and especially one that is a diagonal stripe, so I chose the red/cream fabric.  


Done!



Love how this turned out.  It was a super simple quilt to throw together.  It makes me smile and I know I will enjoy this one for years to come.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...