Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Bonnie & Camille quilt

The Ms Ivey's quilt by the  Seven Sister's Quilt Shop was so  easy to put together.

The fabric kit was Bonnie & Camille.  Fabric line was At Home.  I just fell in love with it.  

I cut the 10" blocks one night.  The next couple days I cut and piece  the blocks.

Today I put the whole top together.  





Here's a close up of some of the blocks. 


This quilt just makes me smile  and feel happy.  

I will be ordering a backing and binding tomorrow and I hope to get this one quilted very soon.  

Next....I am hoping to work on a Laura Heine quilt.  

Keep busy during this time of being in lock down,  I think we will amaze ourselves at just how much we can accomplish.  

3 comments:

  1. I made a Bonnie and Camille quilt a while ago but found the instructions were very clear and easy to follow.
    Your quilt looks lovely.
    I'm trying to machine quilt my smaller quilts but love to hand sew while listening to my Audio books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for you!! Really like the colors - and as you said earlier, it could be Christmas or it could be year round...perfect! Looking forward to seeing your Laura Heine quilt project. Our guild tried to book her for a workshop as she was scheduled to do one in southern Wisconsin but she just couldn’t fit us in...hopefully next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just zipping right along! It sounds like that quilt was a real palate-cleanser for you. It feels good to finish something, and gives you more momentum for the next project!

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...