Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year!

My gosh!  Can you believe it?  It is 2020!!


Just before the ball dropped tonight I finished the Love Cat Hat.


It was an easy pattern,  I knit it to here.


and then a little further ..... 


Then decided it was looking too small.


Oh....if that isn't discouraging.  But, that's OK.  I was determined to get this one done since it was cashmere and DH would not have been happy if I set it aside.

I went up a size in needles (checked on Ravelry and that seemed to be the consensus for this pattern)

Now I have a completed hat and it fits fairly well.  Pom pom and all.  Just need to block it. 


Now a new year to start a bunch of new projects and probably finish a few old ones, too. 

Have a Happy New Year.  May it be a healthy one, prosperous one and productive one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...