Friday, December 14, 2018

Final stitch

Put the final stitch in the Christmas socks last night and got all the loose ends woven in.



Now I am ready for a cozy night in front of the fireplace  during the holidays.....maybe with a hot cocoa with a peppermint stick in it.  

I am pretty proud of myself that I got the stripes to line up with each sock fairly well.  Normally, I would have just knit whatever came along next.  So, I guess my knitting skills are improving.  

Guess I had better get to gift wrapping so I can get all the gifts under the tree before the last minute. 

Enjoy your weekend.  

2 comments:

  1. Like the socks and it is beyond me how you got all those stripes to match so perfectly between the pair...well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Anonymous) Sharon: Those are so cute! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...