Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Didn't think I'd ever.......

Didn't think I'd ever go to Pittsburgh to attend a knit and crochet festival.

But I did.


Here's the view I had when I was sitting on the floor waiting for the doors to open. 





Didn't think I'd ever have a shopping list and go over and beyond that list (haha!)  We all know better than that! 

(On second thought.....I didn't even get what was on the list and just bought other beautiful things.)

But I did.

Here's day one's damage.


Day two.


...and Day 3, I bought the yarn for the pattern from day 2.


I even stopped at a quilt shop on the way home and did some more damage and when they didn't have all that I wanted, I placed an order when I got home.  Oh boy!

Didn't think I'd ever start more than one project at a time when it comes to knitting.

But I am thinking about it.

Don't judge me.

I do have to say that I had a lot of fun though.  There was another convention going on at the same time as ours and for us it was very entertaining day and night.








Need I say more?
There were a lot of characters the whole time we were there and it was really entertaining.  They looked as though they had a great time and we really enjoyed people? watching.

Stay tuned for upcoming projects.  I am going to be very busy knitting for quite a while now. 


4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a a great time! It also looks like you bought some great stuff!
    (Anonymous) Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow!? Ick!

    Are we SURE you went to a craft festival? It looks like it shared space with a Comic-con!

    Regarding that fuchsia (on my screen) yarn and pattern: have I mentioned lately what a good friend I consider you? (hint hint and haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...you have hit the big time! Gorgeous yarns and patterns - that skein of gradated yarn ranging from greens to lavenders looks delicious! Happy knitting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great trip. Love the wools a the people watching.

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...