Thursday, March 22, 2018

Needs some tweaking......

It's been way too many years with the blog going on and on with no changes, so I decided to give it a face lift.  

I think I am going to have to do some tweaking as many of my favorite things on my blog are now not to be found.....like where to post a new post.  I had to do some hunting to find this.

So....just stay tuned....I'll  probably be making a few more changes before it is all over.

Hopefully you can find me better than I can find myself here.  

6 comments:

  1. I love it but I have always enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will look forward to seeing your new page...we would not want to lose you either!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fine before but I look forward to how you change it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change is good!
    (Anonymous) Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with this. It scares me to try to change up my blog, I have a fear of loosing everything, and then I wonder, who cares! Oh well. I continue along with my not very exciting blog.

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...