Quilting is my passion. The ability to be creative with colorful fabric just makes me smile. Of course, equally joyful is the love of my grandchildren. What could be better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michigan quilters, take note
Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale. Don't know what that is? Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...
-
Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale. Don't know what that is? Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...
-
I planned on posting tonight about all the lovely quilts that I saw today at my guild's quilt show..... Quilts From the Attic, and I...
-
Just wanted to pop in to let you know that I am all packed and ready to go. Retreat #1, here I come!!! My sewing room hasn't look...
You will, no doubt, still have plenty of time to wear those cozy, custom made socks!
ReplyDelete(Anonymous) Sharon
You sure are having major weather swings! It is a good thing you are adding to your supply of sweet knitted socks...this winter seems to want to hang on and here in Wisconsin, unless something changes, we won’t see the ground until April...
ReplyDelete