Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Addendum......


This is the palette that I showed you previously.

Here is the palette with the added fabrics  and will be my complete palette for the Mirror Image/Candy Challenge (Good'n'Plenty) quilt.


All this cut out in minutes using my Accuquilt.

All I need to do is cut 4 1/2" segments and then I can start piecing.  

I did cut out a few more strips than needed and that was because I found more fabrics than needed after hitting four quilt shops looking for fabrics that would work, but maybe I can make a small string quilt  with those leftovers  and use it as a charity quilt.  We will see.

Getting excited!

1 comment:

  1. (Anonymous) Sharon: Ugh! The holidays get in the way of our sewing and quilting!!! #quiltersproblems

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...