Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Need to knuckle down.

Just finished the last customer quilt that was in the house.


Not sure how long that is going to last, but I have a baby quilt that I have to make before the end of the month and I really need to knuckle down and get it done and wrapped. All I can say is that I have the fabric purchased.  

But before I could start it, I needed to get my obligations taken care of first.  

Mary dropped off this quilt  a week ago.  I hope she likes it as she is coming from using a gal who used a computer on her long arm.  I don't have that and so my work is all hand guided. 

I chose a pantograph called Chantilly.  







You could almost use these flip flops as an I Spy quilt.  Cute fabrics. 

Cute backing, too. 


Ok.....that's it for customers right now.  Got to get busy.  

Stay tuned.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...