Food for thought.

Memory is a wonderful treasure chest for those who know how to pack it.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Need to knuckle down.

Just finished the last customer quilt that was in the house.


Not sure how long that is going to last, but I have a baby quilt that I have to make before the end of the month and I really need to knuckle down and get it done and wrapped. All I can say is that I have the fabric purchased.  

But before I could start it, I needed to get my obligations taken care of first.  

Mary dropped off this quilt  a week ago.  I hope she likes it as she is coming from using a gal who used a computer on her long arm.  I don't have that and so my work is all hand guided. 

I chose a pantograph called Chantilly.  







You could almost use these flip flops as an I Spy quilt.  Cute fabrics. 

Cute backing, too. 


Ok.....that's it for customers right now.  Got to get busy.  

Stay tuned.  




No comments:

Post a Comment