Sunday, November 8, 2015

No more unlucky 13......


I had to make #14 because I miscalculated or whatever you want to call it and didn't make the correct number of black background cats.  So, this "tiger" cat is #14. 


He takes the place of this one with the orange background. 


Here are the final 6 black backgrounds.


Here are the final 7 orange backgrounds.  



Since this one is a bit too busy for a label, it may end up being a Halloween pillow or something like that.  


Now I am excited to go on the hunt for the rest of the fabrics that I will need to complete this quilt.  

But....before I can get to the store to start looking, I will be doing some more applique while sitting with my mom.  We'll just have to wait and see what that is.  

I can't remember when  I have had this much time on  my hands and not be near my sewing machine or my "stuff".  



1 comment:

  1. These are fun AND adorable cat blocks!
    These will make a fabulous quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...