Monday, April 20, 2015

Another one bites the dust......


This is Habitat and it has a deadline.  It has to be 100% done by the end of this month. 

I picked a simple panto.....one that was gifted to me by Nancy.  It's called Bauhaus.  

I figured this would work out great for the contemporary look that I was going for.  

Here are a couple close ups of the quilting.  



I chose a backing that match 90 percent of the fabrics on top. 

 

I used a gray So Fine thread on this one and it blended really well I think.  

Now to get busy on the binding and the label. 

Thanks for stopping by!




5 comments:

  1. Love it! The quilting is perfect for the quilt pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quilting and good luck with your deadline....looks like you have it made though. Great colors and the pattern is really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice quilting design for your quilt! Using threads from the gray family always amazes me how well they work, whether it be applique, piecing or quilting. The colors just blend and even pick up the hue of surrounding fabrics. Great choice and you will have this wrapped up in plenty of time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good quilting design for a great quilt. It's a good thing you are faster at binding than I am; you'll giterdun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful quilt!
    I agree, great quilting design too.
    Congratulations on a wonderful finish.

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...