Sunday, August 17, 2014

Where is the time going?

Summer is coming to an end soon.  Kids are getting ready for school.  I feel like time is flying by me and I am getting nothing done.
 
I did finish the QOV quilt top and of course it is a challenge quilt again, but I just can't wait 10 months to share it with you so here is a bigger peek at it. 
 
 
I literally  used up all my Americana scraps and even had to buy a few more pieces to get it done. 
 
I will be attending the Grand Rapids AQS show later this week and will be looking for something to back this quilt and just maybe I can have this one 100% done WAY BEFORE it is due. I even cut out the binding tonight. 
 
I, also, got some mail this week. 
 
I used a gift certificate that I got from Nancy at Christmas time  for the Fat Quarter Shop and ordered this.
 
 
There's nothing like getting a Christmas present in August!!!
 
Aren't these yummy?
 
 
I don't think I will be running out of piecing thread for awhile. 
 
Well, I need to start thinking of what I am going to pack for Grand Rapids. 
 
I should have some pictures to show you when I get back. 
 
Have a great week!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were going to be able to get to Grand Rapids this year! That is so great. Have fun. Your challenge quilt looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...