Saturday, March 9, 2013

Feeling sorry for myself.....

Here's my get well card.
 
 
Inside says....
 
there's nothing a little lipstick can't fix.
 
Well, it can't fix this.
 
 
sorry about the bad picture, but that's what happens when you are right handed and you break your right arm.
 
I've been going crazy and it's only been 6 days.  Surgery isn't even until Tuesday.
 
I did get antsy and decided to lay out some very old blocks....and I do mean old!
 
 
 
They are Christmas fabric and the pattern was from a charity project.....possibly Turning Twenty.
 
There were to be no butting up of seams within the blocks, but I have a couple and that is ok.  At least I feel like I have accomplished something. 
 
Ok....back to putting my arm over my head.
  


6 comments:

  1. Ouch! Maybe if you put some lipstick on the bandage? Bless your heart. I really feel for you. The quilt's cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOWZERS!! Now that's got to hurt!! Hope you mend FAST!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, I'm so sorry!!! Will you get a new cast after surgery? If so, have some of your quilting friends cut up fabrics scraps and modge podge them onto the cast... that may cheer you up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been thinking of you. Tuesday must seem like it will never come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for you. Lipstick will not do! Sad it is the same arm that is your dominant arm, I hope the surgery goes well. Will be keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the surgery went well and that you are soon on the mend. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...